enter at own risk over 18





ENTER

Add An Entry Or A Welcome Page To Blogger by Beautiful Blogger Widgets

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Sets Its Fall Premiere Date

http://ift.tt/290T2Iq
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 4 premiere date

agents shield season 4 premiere date Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Sets Its Fall Premiere Date

[SPOILERS for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 ahead.]

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. fans didn’t have to wait long for a hint about where the show is headed in its upcoming fourth season. In fact, the S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 finale wrapped up with an epilogue that was set several months after the rest of the episode – showing Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) on the run and using her Inhuman super-powers for noble causes outside of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s jurisdiction. Meanwhile, S.H.I.E.L.D. itself has gone through some major changes in power dynamics following the events of the show’s season 3 finale (and, tangentially, the events of Captain America: Civil War), as evidenced by the ...

Click to continue reading Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Sets Its Fall Premiere Date



from Screen Rant http://ift.tt/291ybBe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment